If you are coming from Gaia, PI, Subeta, et cetera, please note that I will occasionally take commissions in the site's currency rather than USD. Feel free to ask if my other commissions are open, and also the cost of said commissions.
My website can be found here:
|Basic Sketch||Base price $10 for first character, $3 - $5 for each additional, and, if desired, a simple background. Prices will increase based on complexity. $7-$15 for a head/shoulders.||Basic. The original description as interpreted by me will be the final product, for the most part. Small tweaks are allowed here and there, but in no case will the sketch be completely redrawn. Please be as thorough as possible in your request.||
Priest of Canary ($10)
Sivak Draconian ($10)
Peter and Claire ($14)
|Basic Color Sketch||$15 - $20 base price for the first character, $5-$10 for every additional, along with a simple background if desired. The basic color sketch is basically a regular sketch with flat color and simple shading added in a layer behind it. Prices increase with complexity.||Basic Plus. The sketch is, for the most part, locked in, though a few tweaks are allowed. Color is allowed to change until it's right.||
Black Wolf ($12)
Tim and Avery ($20)
|Line Art||$18-$25 for first character. Very simple backgrounds offered on line art. More complex lineart will generally run more. Charge for 1-color logos will vary from $20-$25. Lineart packages (for adoptables, et cetera) can be discussed via email.||The client will be allowed to make all necessary changes to the sketch once it is drawn. Once the line art is complete, it will be complete, except for very minor tweaks. Client is permitted to get lineart coloured by outside source.||
Tribe Cast ($45)
Daphne and Michael + Animals ($60)
Daphne and Michael + Dragon ($60)
Campus Logo ($20)
|Flat-colored Line Art||$22-$30 base price for first character, $10 for each additional character. No backgrounds offered. Flat-colored art is not shaded. More complex art may cost more.||The client will be allowed to make all necessary changes to the sketch once it is drawn. Once the line art is complete, it will be complete, except for very minor tweaks. Client is allowed to change the colors as much as is necessary.||
Bat Furry ($25)
Aerith Strikes Back ($30)
Character Sheet ($30)
|Full-color with Outline||$20 for a headshot, $25 - $60 per character base price otherwise, or $40 - $100 for two characters (email for pricing specific to what you want.) Background is an extra $30. Prices in this case are negotiable. Some may cost more depending on complexity.||Client has full control over every step of the drawing and will be allowed to make changes to the sketch, the lineart, and the final colors.||
Michael and Daphne ($60)
Vala and Janet ($65)
Winter on PI (~$80)
|Full-color no outline||Will vary from $35 - $80 per character. More for additional characters. (Please email for pricing.) Backgrounds are offered in a seperate category.||Client will have full control over the sketch and the flat color. Due to the difficulty of re-coloring a piece like this, however, there will be an additional charge for altering colors.||
Clothing Design ($35)
Dragon head ($40)
Inn of the Last Home ($50)
|Full-color no outline DELUXE||As these pieces are complicated, prices are negotiable, and I'll work with the commissioner on a final price. Please email for details.||It's basically the royal treatment. You're paying a whole bunch, and I'll accomodate you. You want color change? You got it. Want that line over on the far right gone? You got it.||
Battle for the Ryst
Enemies of the Heir
0. I MAINTAIN ALL POSTING RIGHTS FOR YOUR PIECE, UNLESS YOU PAY A FULL-RIGHTS CHARGE TO ME OF $150. I cannot show people samples of my work if I'm not allowed to post my completed pieces. This high price is to discourage people from asking for exclusive rights, not because I want more money. If you request exclusive rights, I still maintain primary right to post a heavily-watermarked piece on my website as an example.
1. All prices should be thought of as a SOLID ESTIMATE. It really depends on what YOU, the CLIENT wants. If it's more difficult, it may be a greater charge. Less, and it may be a smaller charge. If there are a lot of characters in your drawing, you may be offered a discount.
2. I am drawing this for you. You can be as nasty or as nice as you want, but keep in mind that you will get better results if you're polite.
3. There are certain things that I am uncomfortable drawing. This includes anything over a PG-13 rating. While I will draw such things, expect to pay more for them.
4. You have the right, after you've paid, to recieve your commission in reasonable time. I, personally, believe one month to be a reasonable time, given that there are certain issues that may arise which will prevent things from getting done. Sketches might take a week, though fully-colored pieces will take longer. PLEASE be patient. If I start getting emails before the agreed time asking 'where is my art?' I will send 50% of your initial payment back to you, and will not do your piece. I REPEAT. If I start getting emails before the agreed time asking 'where is my art?' I will send 50% of your initial payment back to you, and will not do your piece. I do not like to be rushed. However, if you happen to have a legitimate question about your commission, feel free to email me a couple times. Unless you're really bothering me, I will not cancel your commission, and it's very difficult to make me angry.
5. I do not do free art. Work will not commence on your piece until I have payment for it. PAYMENT is defined as full amount for sketches, and HALF agreed price for other work, UP FRONT. At the completion of a piece, I will email you asking for the OTHER HALF of the payment. After I have recieved that, I will send you your completed piece. At the same time, I won't take a commission if I don't have the time to do one. Rest assured that I will never take your money and run.
6. If you are in agreement with the above rules, please send an email to telling me what it is you want in DETAIL so that I can send you a price and paypal information.
7. If you are in agreement with the above rules, please place at the end of your email, "I have read the rules, and I agree with them." This will be your contract.
8. For users of websites where I take commissions (Gaia, Pony Island, Subeta, et cetera) I will take the site's currency in some cases, rather than USD. Prices vary depending on the value of the site's currency. At the moment, I mostly take commissions from Pony Island; full-colour pieces can range between 400K-600K, or equivalent BP.